General Manager Resume Sample
696 Xyz Abc Road.
Chicago, IL – xxxxx
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Home: xxx-xxx-xxxx | Mobile: xxx-xxx-xxxx
General Manager & Business Administrator with over 15 years of experience leading a small manufacturing business with up to 20 employees. He is experienced in filling many roles simultaneously in the office, operations, and marketing environments to keep management costs low. He focuses on providing excellent customer, supplier, and employee service.
1) General Manager
[Company Name] – Fort Lee, VA
November 2018 to Present
- Experience in planning and organizing work.
- We are setting priorities and coordinating work responsibilities.
- We provide operational support when needed.
- They perform clerical, business, and administrative duties.
- Tracks and distributes incoming and internal correspondences, including financial reports, approvals, and disposition authorizations.
2) Case Manager / Counsellor
[Company Name] – Chicago, IL
May 2016 to October 2018
- I advocate for program participants in courts, schools, and other treatment centers.
- I assist with an individual’s treatment plans and help build therapeutic Relationships within the community.
- Prepare written reports and proper documentation.
- I am researching new salon technology and developments.
- We are maintaining the salon budget.
- I am keeping appropriate financial documentation.
- Following all safety and regulatory employment laws.
Master’s in Business Administration
XYZ University – Philadelphia, PA
September 2012 to April 2016
Skills and Strengths
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Event planning.
- Talent Acquisition.
- Menu planning and development.
- Payroll Management.
- Inventory Management.
- Training & Development.
— References Available upon Request —
A resume is an essential tool in a job hunt. It gives you one or two pages highlighting your most outstanding and appropriate skills and qualities for the crucial role. Employers use resumes to decide who to hire. Having one handy after filing a job application might help you land your first interview for your favorite General Manager role.
To present relevant job experience in a way that highlights exceptional achievements, you can use colors, proper margins, and design for a compelling General Manager Resume. Our General Manager Resume Format can help you add roles, responsibilities, and skills to your resume.
I have a few General Manager resume examples that I have taken from our resume database. We have chosen these professional resume templates based on levels of experience. You might get ideas from these sample resume formats for preparing your resume when you review these examples of excellent General Manager resumes. The points can be adjusted based on your location and level of experience.
These are some of the best examples of a General Manager’s resume. If you are a fresher or entry-level or experienced person, you can write a strong resume on your own with the help of these first job resume samples. You can choose any line or sentence from these resume templates for freshers. To create an excellent resume, combine, update, and apply these elements. These resume examples might assist you in selecting the achievements and experiences to list on your resume. The right highlighted spots are also guided by it. Also, check out our resume samples for experienced people.
More than 699+ open positions for General Managers online in the USA exist. Find a position that fascinates you. Apply, and increase your chances of landing the job by using an updated and well-written CV for a General Manager.
Few More General Manager Resume Examples
Location – Chicago, IL
Experience – 10 Years
- I am managing multiple demands and responding to deadlines.
- You are tracking staff proficiencies.
- I am demonstrating adaptability and flexibility while still providing excellent customer service.
- Experienced timekeeper.
- She maintained an inventory of available supplies.
- It resolved guest complaints or issues.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- We are conducting special classes on new procedures.
- I am meeting revenue goals while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- We are helping administrative staff and stylists during busy periods.
- She was serving as a general authority in the salon.
- I am working with senior management to determine the salon’s direction.
Location – Washington, DC
Experience – 7 Years
- She created and implemented various procedures for inventory management, training, marketing, and operational functions.
- Work mainly with independent accountability.
- Responsible for overseeing operations of a multi-million dollar restaurant, including budget writing, P&L assessment, interviewing, hiring, and training of staff and management, developing and executing marketing initiatives to build sales, controlling costs, managing a team of 50 employees, and ensuring the proper running of day to day operations.
- Assist customers with various loan products, review contracts, oversee daily business operations, and develop and implement growth strategies.
- We are evaluating performance and productivity.
- She managed controllable costs to ensure adherence to budget guidelines and expectations.
- Conduct performance reviews.
Location – Reston, VA
Experience – 5 Years
- I have successfully made all sales metrics throughout my tenure.
- When first hired, the store was a shrink focus store; the team turned that around through proper training in operational and loss prevention standards. The first inventory took us off shrink focus.
- She has consistently scored well on all customer service mystery shops.
- Promoted two associates to key carrying managers and 2 more to the head cashier during tenure.
- We have consistently maintained the highest level of customer service.
- Operations Management.
- Credit Analysis.
- Management Experience.
- Leadership Development.
Location – Reston, VA
Experience – 7 Years
- Assisted in turning around the store: Fairfax, Clarendon, and Springfield through cross-training, coaching, and holding standards
- Balance service with costs to ensure profitability and guest satisfaction to promote steady repeat business
- Coach/schedule servers to maximum levels of performance.
- Monitor BOH for consistent sanitation, food quality, and presentation.
- Purchase/control inventory with attention to budget guidelines.
- Able to use IT knowledge for the upkeep of all computer systems.
Location – Washington, DC
Experience – 6 Years
- Direct all aspects of daily operations for a storage facility.
- Manage store appearance, inventory control, delinquency, Audits, Auctions, evictions, and maintenance/ordering of all store parts and supplies.
- Monitor all contracts and leases to ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with company policies.
- Train and mentor staff to guarantee superior customer service.
- She maintained customer satisfaction and compliance through superior customer service, fleet system management, and company safety standards.
Location – Arlington, VA
Experience – 3 Years
- Lead by example while motivating a team to meet standards and goals.
- Create schedules for employees about restrictions and time off requirements.
- Build rapport with vendors while placing food, beer, and wine orders.
- Increased sales while adequately staffing with an eye on exceeding labor goals.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training.
- Use my leadership skills to motivate and inspire the team to provide excellent customer service.
- Monitor cash, labor, and inventory to maximize profitability.
- Develop talent to grow within the company.
- Promote a fun but professional work environment.
Location – Vienna, VA
Experience – 4 Years
- We implemented company policies while ensuring that the store was running efficiently.
- She maintained all the orders for the food and beverages in the store while maintaining the levels needed to keep the store running.
- Counted all inventory while making sure food cost was at an acceptable percentage.
- Conducted all of the interviews for potential employees.
- Made sure that all employee paperwork was up to date.
- Made sure that food safety complied with the Health Inspector.
Location – New York, NY
Experience – 9 Years
- Responsible for business development and sales capture of car dealerships.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Prepare quarterly sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client-based expansion.
- Overall vehicle flow management and production of new orders and details while ensuring compliance with government standards.
- Research, prepare, and implement corporate business plans and budgets.
- Develop and implement a sales plan to align with the company’s strategic goals.
- Maintain full responsibility for all aspects of hiring, training, and managing employees, including payroll, performance, and scheduling.
- Negotiate, and contract fleet accounts with demanding deadlines.
- Maintained equipment and management of inventory and supplies.
General Manager Skills:
- Management/ Supervisor.
- Team Player.
- Food handling.
- Knowledge of Microsoft.
- Experience in budgeting/ Cost control.
- Inventory Control.
- Great people skills.
- Customer service.
- Time management.
Location – Columbus, OH
General Manager Experience – 9 Years
- Tracked sales performance.
- Assisted with payroll.
- She has developed strong relations with customers and vendors on behalf of the organization.
- We determined staffing and scheduling requirements.
- I was trained and mentored by all staff.
- We created an effective orientation program.
- Ensured all staff upheld company standards such as good customer service dress code. I was familiar with all the positions.
Location – Hermitage, PA
General Manager Experience – 4 Years
- I am taking ownership of customer issues and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Conducts interviews with qualified candidates, completes boardings, Trains and coaches employees to ensure store positions are staffed to handle customer service needs appropriately.
- Ensures all employees follow company policies.
- Creates weekly schedules and performs weekly payroll.
- Ensures all merchandising and marketing programs are executed properly, which includes maintaining plan-o-gram integrity and sign placement.
- Audits inventory regularly and manages on-hand quantities.
Location – Piqua, OH
General Manager Experience – 7 Years
General Manager Summary:
Organized Manager with Six years of Fast Food Management experience. Knowledge of recruiting new staff, handling customer complaints, and creating and implementing budget plans for controlled costs. With impeccable customer experience, I can maintain long-lasting relationships with customers.
General Manager Work Duties:
- Responsible for daily advertising & marketing operations, including displaying and removing promotional materials, training staff on promotions, and running special events, including school field trips, corporate and private events, and birthday parties.
- We created additional tools and programs to implement and promote our theatre to the community.
- Trained staff on creating a good entertainment experience, monitored progress and setbacks to provide additional training as needed, and addressed guest concerns.
- In charge of Finances, including creating a yearly budget and monitoring accuracy in operating within it on a weekly, monthly, and 6-month basis.
- She created and monitored weekly payroll forecasts and actual results.
- Leadership Experience.
- Inventory Management.
- Customer Services and Support.
- Team Management.
- Office Organization.
Also, Check Other Resume Samples
- Environmental Specialist Resume Samples
- Spanish Teacher Resume Samples
- Sandwich Artist Resume Samples
- General Construction Worker Resume Samples
- Visual Merchandiser Resume Samples