Celcom is a leading telecommunications operator in Malaysia. It has several internet services available, including prepaid, postpaid, and fibre subscriptions. There are a lot of Celcom SIM phone users out there, and a lot of them don’t know how to check their balances. If you’re one of them and have come here looking for a valid celcom check balance code, you’ve come to the right place.
How to Check Celcom Balance? [Updated 2024]
Checking your Celcom balance before it expires is now a must to make a timely recharge and avoid service cancellation. Below, we’ve covered all of the options for checking your Celcom balance:
- Celcom Balance Check Number
- Check Celcom Balance via App
- Celcom Check Balance Code
- Contact Customer Support To Know Celcom Balance
To know more, continue reading until the end and follow the instructions to know the Celcom check balance code:
Step 1 : Celcom Balance Check Number
- Users can call +6019-601111 to check their balance on Celcom.
Step 2 : Check Celcom Balance via App
Using an app to check your Celcom balance is the simplest way to check your Celcom balance for postpaid & prepaid. All you need is a smartphone and a stable internet connection to carry out this action. This method can be used for both Android & iOS.
To check your Celcom balance through APP, follow these instructions:
- Download the Celcom Life App. It’s a free app that you may download.
- Launch the Celcom Life app.
- Your Celcom Postpaid internet balance will be displayed on the main page.
- If you don’t want to install the Celcom application or are having trouble connecting to the internet, you can skip this step. Then you can use another technique to check your Celcom balance, using the Celcom check balance code.
Step 3: Celcom Check Balance Code
Dial Celcom Check Balance Code *124# to check your balance. Click My Account from the main screen display, then select Check Balance and submit. Choose whether you prefer to check your Celcom internet or main account balance, then submit. Celcom’s available balance will show on your phone screen in a matter of seconds. If you are unable to check your balance using Celcom ussd code due to a technical issue, you must use another way, namely customer assistance.
Step 4: Contact Customer Support To Know Celcom Balance
Please contact Customer Service to assess Celcom’s Balance. You can call the Celcom service centre directly to check your balance and can interact with them on their official website’s help page. You can also dial the following numbers:
- Dial 1111 to reach a local number.
- Non-Celcom Users Dial: +6019-601111 For Abroad: *123#
- You can also use their WhatsApp-based query-resolution service. You can reach them between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 12:00 a.m.
FAQs for Celcom Balance
How to check Celcom data?
Celcom’s Online Customer Service (OCS) website is where you can find out about your data balance. It is the general site where users can view their information after registering and logininto their OCS account. Please use this format for Celcom to check balance through SMS. Send VOL STATUS to 22188 to check your balance.
Celcom users, both old and new, frequently inquire about how to check their Celcom prepaid balance and postpaid balance. Today, keeping track of that matter is critical. No one wants to pay a large payment without first thoroughly understanding it. It is fairly simple to check on Celcom’s balance, particularly in terms of its data plan.
What is Celcom Top-Up Code?
*124# is the Celcom top-up code. Using this code, you can easily top up your Celcom connection.
Make sure you have your 16-digit CELCOM PIN reload with you.
- On your phone’s screen, type *122*16DigitPin#.
- Click “CALL”.
- Dial *124# and press CALL to check your balance.
How do I find out what my Celcom number is?
SMS can be used to verify your Celcom prepaid number. Simply text MYNUMBER MyKad Number to 28882, followed by a space.
How to know if a mobile number is prepaid or postpaid?
Celcom Life is a prepaid and postpaid app that caters to both prepaid and postpaid customers. The app is available on both Google Play and the App Store. Your credit amount and data will be displayed on the main screen when you sign into the app with your phone number. This application is quite useful because it can be used for reloading and other services.
Celcom is a cellular phone company offering prepaid plans as well as broadband, data, and cellular alternatives. Celcom prepaid phones and devices are appealing because they do not require a long-term service commitment. You can get your prepaid device or postpaid services directly from their website, and check the balances over the phone or through their online portal. Due to today’s broad and fast digital and online world, it’s as simple as looking for some other information about any Celcom service.
- Top 10 Leading Courier Companies In India
- Gold Price in USA Today in Indian Rupees
- Septic tank cleaning cost in vizag
- Call center supervisor resume samples
- ramadan 2024 date in india