Ola grabbed the headlines back in July 2021 with its online electric scooter bookings. It registered 100,000 successful bookings within a small span of 24 hours after its announcement. Ola, successfully running its business in the ride sharing solutions, has now successfully entered the EV business.
With the hazardous impact on the environment due to carbon footprints, EVs are one of the major options that can help every individual to partake in this global reduction. We can be sure of one thing, EVs will be part and parcel of human life in the coming future. Now, it is more about how fast it gets accepted into the lives of the common man.
With this future impacting move by Ola, EV manufacturers, as a whole, are looking forward to providing both, user friendly and economy friendly innovations in the field of EVs.
Ola launched two variants in the category of EVs. They are Ola S1 and Ola S1 Pro Electric scooters. In India, the Ola S1 variant comes at the highest price valuation of Rs 99,999. The Ola S1 Pro comes at the highest price valuation of Rs 1,29,999. These prices vary from state to state. Check out these eye-catching models Here!
Be it fashion or environmental protection, these Ola electric scooters help you be the best! Available in two variants, – S1 & S1 Pro, the color options available are quite attractive. This blog brings to you a step by step guide to how to smoothly book an online an electric scooter.
Also Read, How To Open Electric Vehicle Charging Station ?
Step wise Guide to book an Ola Electric Scooter Online in 2022
The way to order an Ola EV is through their website. It is the only way at the present to book and order an Ola Electric scooter. For an easy and successful booking, go through the below-given steps that eases all your troubles while moving through the booking process.
- Visit OlaElectric.com. Here, you will find the Button “Reserve”. This leads to a page wherein you have an option to select the model of your choice. Further click on the “Reserve for Rs 499” button.
- Put in your mobile number. Complete the captcha verification and press the ‘Next’ button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Put in the OTP and press the ‘Next’ button.
- In this step, you have to pay the booking fees of Rs. 499. The modes of payment available are Credit/ Debit Card, UPI, or Net Banking. Select the required mode of payment.
- You will be forwarded to a payment gateway to complete the booking.
- Once the gateway verifies and completes the payment, all the information related to your booking including your Order ID and payment will be forwarded to your phone via SMS and Email.
Speaking of booking, Ola also takes into consideration cancellations. Ola provides you with the option to cancel an order in case you no longer want to buy the electric scooter. In this case, you will receive your refund of the booking amount. Other than this, they also provide a special provision to transfer the booking to someone else. You can choose either of the options within a time span of 7 to 10 business days.
Thinking from a perspective of futuristic rides, moving from conventional fuels to unconventional fuels, the future of vehicles will lie in EVs. Take your step now towards the future and book your Ola Electric Scooter Online.